Regularly cleaning the duct system of your air conditioning unit is essential to keep it running efficiently. Having a clean duct or coil will also help you prevent getting allergies and developing asthma. Experts say dust and dirt build-up on the heating coil of your system can decrease its efficiency by up to 21 percent. Inefficient A/C units consume more electricity to generate just enough cooling power for a comfortable indoor environment – this ultimately leads to higher energy usage and more expensive utility costs.
If you are looking for professional duct cleaning in Dubai, you can count on the expertise of AHF Technical Service.
We deliver thorough duct cleaning & maintenance
Our professional duct cleaners and maintenance personnel provide a high level of service for Dubai households and commercial spaces. Our team will ensure that your cooling system works efficiently to create a comfortable and healthy indoor environment for you and your family. We will not skip any preventive repair and maintenance step, to ensure the air vents in your home are meticulously cleaned and taken care of. We advise you to clean your ducts at least once a year. This could be done every two years, if it is done thoroughly and with the right set of tools.
Tell-tale signs indicating your A/C ducts need thorough cleaning:
- You sense that your unit does not cool the room as it used to.
- Your family members are experiencing unusual symptoms or illnesses that might be related to your current home environment. These may be caused by dust particles or allergens in the ventilated air.
- If your loved ones do not have allergies, but they are showing signs of illness, this could be caused by mould build-up in your ducts. The dust particles accumulating inside your duct system tend to absorb water particles from cold air, thereby creating an environment conducive for mould growth. Kindly note that even though duct cleaning services can reduce the chances of mould infestation in your duct systems, it does not remove them if they are found. To remove existing mould, please ask our technicians in Dubai about our mould removal fogging services.
If you are experiencing any or all of these issues, contact us and let our trained technicians inspect and clean up your ducts.
- Boost the overall quality of your indoor air and may increase your HVAC unit’s efficiency.
- Clean your ducts of dust and allergens.
- Minimize the chances of mould infestation.
What we Offer
- Duct inspection using a camera embedded vision inspection system. This will allow us to show the customer before and after images.
- Brushing and vacuuming of ducts up to 50 feet long.